Jun 19, 2019 · Create a case in Salesforce via PureCloud using the Salesforce REST API: I have successfully done this via Salesforce REST API with the “ ...
Mar 10, 2020 · The customer would like for PureCloud to create a case, which we are creating within the IVR based on caller entry. The call is then routed to ...
Missing: url 5385
Mar 28, 2023 · I'm just starting out with using the SDK, so please forgive this newbie question. I need to add code to a custom Lightning Web Component ...
Missing: case- creation/ 5385
People also ask
Feb 15, 2024 · I am setting up Genesys Cloud for Salesforce and I would like to know how to make the task that is created when a call enters salesforce pop ...
Missing: url 5385
Jan 8, 2024 · I'm working with someone who uses Salesforce in a little different way than a lot of our customers. They have a few different types of cases ...
Missing: 5385 | Show results with:5385
Mar 25, 2021 · Is there a way to use a custom login URL for SFDC data actions? I would like to restrict login activity to my domain in sfdc, disabling all ...
Missing: case- 5385
Jun 29, 2023 · Hi, We have Genesys Cloud integrated with Salesforce, where the agents are accepting the interactions in Salesforce.
Missing: auto- 5385
This article describes all Genesys Cloud for Salesforce releases. For more information, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce. Note: Most updates are automatic ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.