We are working with large customer in Australia, I would like provide some feedback to the Salesforce integration softphone & sdk.
Mar 28, 2023 · Hi Mike,. It appears you are calling the REST endpoint with an OAuth token obtained with a client credential grant. The endpoint is rejecting it ...
Missing: feature- enhancement- 11100
We are releasing a new application to assist in integration development. This category can be used for feature requests, bug reports or comments.
Missing: url enhancement- salesforce- client/ 11100
Aug 3, 2023 · I see you are trying to implement Client Credentials authorization. Here is the documentation on how to do it: https://developer.genesys.cloud/ ...
People also ask
Jun 23, 2021 · I integrated the Salesforce Omni Channel chat with Genesys without any problem, the Chat is sent to a Queue directly, However, it is very ...
Missing: url 11100
Developer-focused guides, tutorials, API Documentation, videos, and more for Genesys Cloud.
Missing: url enhancement- salesforce- 11100
This article describes all Genesys Cloud for Salesforce releases. For more information, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce. Note: Most updates are automatic ...
Sep 22, 2021 · We are trying to use a standard Salesforce object WorkOrder to be related to an interaction. This is natively supported as a What object in ...
Missing: url 11100
Mar 30, 2023 · Meme-stock investors loved the idea. Ordinary con- sumers, it turns out, did not. E-commerce sales didn't take off—they declined ...
Jun 29, 2023 · Hi, We have Genesys Cloud integrated with Salesforce, where the agents are accepting the interactions in Salesforce.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.