I have been scammed for 188 USD the seller only tells me that the delivery service reported that the package arrived at my door but the package was.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
Missing: td- 33794361
People also ask
The Ask a Mentor board has moved to a new location. Please go here to ask your question and a Community Mentor will be happy to help! Link: ...
Missing: Spam- contacto- td- 33794361
This is a common scam, and you are dealing with a criminal who is trying to steal your money. eBay has nothing to do with listings on other sites. If the item ...
Missing: contacto- 33794361
A message from Dawn Block, GM for eBay US. 2762 · 101 ; Seller Protections are in place for those impacted by winter weather. 1882 · 44 ; Meet the Sellers: “Storage ...
Missing: contacto- 33794361
Ignore this person. Ignore all the people who will be contacting you. Most eBay transactions happen without any communication between buyer and seller. Buyer ...
Missing: Spam- 33794361
If it wasn't listed on eBay, it is not legit. They will ask you to pay with gift cards, which are untraceable and you will be out the money. Have no further ...
Missing: url contacto- 33794361
Many such scams involve sending a phony check. Once the target deposits the check, the "buyer" will contact again claiming that his movers have Covid and cannot ...
Missing: url contacto- 33794361
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.