I have been scammed for 188 USD the seller only tells me that the delivery service reported that the package arrived at my door but the package was.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
Missing: url td- 33794361
A message from Dawn Block, GM for eBay US. 2762 · 101 ; Seller Protections are in place for those impacted by winter weather. 1882 · 44 ; Meet the Sellers: “Storage ...
Missing: contacto- 33794361
This is a common scam, and you are dealing with a criminal who is trying to steal your money. eBay has nothing to do with listings on other sites. If the item ...
Looks like a scam. I just checked this account and it is no longer a register user! So eBay caught this one! Thought the Community would like to see.
Is anyone else having trouble contacting contacting ebay? ... I believe that someone tried to scam scam ... I bought a garden bench on ebay which I returned, I ...
Missing: url td- 33794361
You can get in touch with us in the following ways: Select Contact us at the bottom of this page, choose what you need help with and we'll get you to the ...
Missing: community. t5/ Mentor/ Spam- td- p/ 33794361
Many such scams involve sending a phony check. Once the target deposits the check, the "buyer" will contact again claiming that his movers have Covid and cannot ...
Missing: url contacto- 33794361
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.